- Log into Canvas
- Navigate Canvas
- Personalize Settings
- Canvas on iPad and Mobile
- Technical Requirements
- Get Help
- Navigate to https://champlain.instructure.com/
- Enter your Champlain username and password.
- Forgot your password? You can self-reset your password by going to http://welcome.champlain.edu. If that doesn’t work, contact the Champlain College Help Desk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 802-860-2710 to request a password reset.
How to Install the Canvas Mobile App
- Go to the iTunes/Google Play store and download the app. To locate the app, search for Instructure Canvas.
- Once the app is finished downloading, open it and enter the Canvas URL (champlain.instructure.com).
- The app will redirect to the Champlain College login screen. Enter your username and password (same username and password to access Champlain email/Canvas/WebAdvisor), then select Login.
- You will be asked to verify your identity when logging into the app. Tap Log In.
- All of your Champlain College classes will be populated automatically. The next time the app is opened, a login is not required.
- A minimum of 1024 x 600. This is the average size of a net-book.
- Windows XP SP3 and newer
- Mac OSX 10.6 and newer
- Linux – chromeOS
Computer Speed and Processor
- Use a computer 5 years old or newer when possible.
- 1GB of RAM
- 2GHz processor
- Latest version of JAWS for Internet Explorer 9 & 10 and Firefox
- Latest version of VoiceOver for Safari
- There is no screen reader support for Chrome
- Canvas has been carefully crafted to accommodate low bandwidth environments.
- Minimum of 512kbps
*For additional technical requirements, navigate to the Champlain College technical requirements page.
Get Help with Canvas
Champlain College offers 24/7 Canvas support for all users. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact them by:
- Clicking the “Help” button in the top right corner of Canvas to submit a ticket or to live chat with a member of the Canvas support team.
- Calling 877-399-9103, a dedicated 24/7 support line for Champlain College students and faculty.
- Emailing: email@example.com
If your question is not Canvas-related
Please contact Champlain College Support Services for assistance.