Make sure to activate your InSpace account in your Canvas course before joining Student Space.
How to Join Student Space
- Click the InSpace link in the course navigation menu.
- Click the Student Space button to enter the collaborative sharing space. Note: If the dot on the right of the button is gray, no one is currently in the space. If the dot is green, students are already in the space.
- Click the Join Space button.
- At the Welcome prompt, enter your name as you wish it to appear, check your Audio/Video settings, and click the Join space button.
- You have now entered the Student Space.
- To leave the Student Space, click the Exit button and at the prompt, click Yes.
Visit the InSpace Help Center for Student Attendees to search for information on various InSpace features.
For InSpace tech support during or prior to class, email firstname.lastname@example.org.