What is InSpace?
InSpace is a video conferencing tool designed and built by educators to improve the instructional experience through unique virtual interactions that invite authentic, human connections and interactions.
Students who are enrolled in your course will automatically have access to the InSpace room associated with your course via the InSpace link in the Course Navigation menu.
How to Activate InSpace in Your Course
- Click the InSpace link in the Course Navigation menu.
- Click the Get Started button to activate your InSpace account in this course.
- At the Congratulations prompt, click the All done button.
- Click the Instructor’s Office button to start your Office Hours session.
- At the InSpace Office prompt, click the Edit button.
- Enter your Space name and available office hour days and times for students. Click Save.
- Click the Join Space button.
InSpace Resources and Support
Visit the InSpace Help Center to search for information on various InSpace features.
For InSpace tech support during or prior to class, email firstname.lastname@example.org.